1) fluent music reading using appealing pieces
2) good hand usage for fluid , confident playing
3) good practice procedures to save time and progress quickly
4) musical expression
From 3 years to adult, we have a class for you.
Fall 2023 Classes
Group and Private piano lessons for children
Advanced private piano
Children ages 18 months to 4 years old are at an ideal age for sparking a love music. Using the MusicPlay program we will sing and dance our way through seasonal activities. With a combination of favorites like "Going for a Bear Hunt" as well as new songs, kids can experience singing, playing instruments SEE MORE
Music for Young Children
Classes for Beginners aged 3-7
We place beginning students in our highly supportive groups classes to give them the best possible foundation. We support parents by:
1) scheduling classes after school, evening or on Saturdays so parents can also easily attend (parental attendance is required)
2) using fun-filled activities we teach your child here, and then we send you home with the same fun activities to reinforce what was already completed in class.
We keep our students motivated and engaged with a wide range of activities and steady progress. SEE MORE
Online Student Rilie with certificates from Selkirk, Manitoba local festival leading to Manitoba Provincial Festival 2019
Riley is a Music For Young Children graduate.
Private Classes- including advanced
One of our private students who has played in the Greater Victoria performing Arts Festival, RCM exams (First Class Honours)and the West Shore Arts Showcase. This is the ending to Catherin Rollin's Concerto Romantique, 1st movement
One of our private students who recently completed a RCM Grade 9 with First Class Honors.
We have a limited number of spaces for students with a couple of challenges. We have experience with autism, anxiety and dyslexia. SEE MORE